Employee Energy Management
Are your employees crucial to your company success? Make it easy for them to support you with their full potential.
Since the dawn of capitalism, time for money has been the core value exchange between employees and their employers.
But this concept no longer serves either party well enough. Paying for people’s time is no guarantee you’ll also get their energy, engagement, focus, or passion. Conversely, no amount of money people get paid is sufficient to meet their core needs.
For much of the past two decades, the key factor associated with higher performance has been engagement. More than 200 studies have now confirmed a direct and powerful relationship between the level of employee engagement, energy and company performance.
As Certified Workplace Wellness Specialists we can assist and coach your team on how to meet your employee’s core needs and renew their energy on a daily basis. With the result, that they are physically and mentally able to be engaged, focused and passionate over a longer period of time.
How to start? Easy just call me +66 89 2051530 directly or send an e-mail to Judith@coporate-wellness.asia
The Certifications we bring to the table:
- Work, Health, and Well-being: Frameworks, Evidence, and Applications, Harvard T.H.Chan
- Improving Your Business Through a Culture of Health, Harvard T.H. Chan
- MSc in Positive Psychology and Coaching, University of East London (in progress)
- Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist, CHWA
- Positive Psychology and Resilience, University of Pennsylvania
- Project Management and Planning, University of California, Irvine
- Behavior Economics, University Toronto
- The Science of Stress Management and promoting Wellbeing, University of Washington
- Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, University of California
- Nutrition, Health and Lifestyle Issues, Stanford University
- Diabetes Prevention, University of California
- Preventing Chronic Pain, University of Minnesota,
- Child Nutrition and Cooking, Stanford University
- Nutrition & Fitness Coach SAFS, Switzerland
- Thai Traditional Medicine Therapist, Wat Po Chetawan, Bangkok